Disolitude - not really.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
gebx said:
PooperScooper said:
Fable = no release date?
NG2 = June
GeoW = Nov.

Anything we didn't know at the begining of Jan?

Well I don't think anyone expected Gears of War 2 this year...

MS seems to announce games when they are over 50% done where Sony announces them and then starts making them. This conference is more news than Sony and Nintendo had in the last 6 months combined. Why is everyone asking "is that it?"

I'm wondering the same thing. MS doesn't do the whole "check out this gameplay footage!" with "available in stores sometime in the next 48 months" following shortly thereafter. This is all stuff that we'll have in our grubby little hands in the next 10 months... Cool stuff.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Not going to comment since obviously it will just be a dissapointment.

Joking aside I am excited about the community games. Other than that it was nice to get comfirmation for gears of war 2 this year as well as ng2 so soon.

PooperScooper said:
Disolitude - not really.

PooperScooper - yes really.

disolitude said:
PooperScooper said:
Disolitude - not really.

PooperScooper - yes really.

actually.. no...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

stickied till end of GDC

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nothing really unexpected, I think. Actually IMO that's the most shocking.

2008: Gears 2 vs Resistance 2 rematch confirmed (this time with Insomniac tapping real SPU power and texture streaming enabled) will be interesting. R2 gets graphics bump and advanced online play, hope Gears2 gets some story, freedom and depth added in, graphics wasn't the game's main shortcoming.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB says it best

Nothing really unexpected, I think. Actually that's the most shocking.

You guys expected XBLA Community?

Er...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

ssj12 said:
antfromtashkent said:
i wish sony had on of these :(

just wait, phil was at the conference, he is probably deciding what to announce in press releases as we speak.

im tingly all over! i cant wait :D