By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More good news for Sony; their t.v.'s are kickin ass.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080219005566&newsLang=en

Samsung and Sony at the top of the list for LCD's, I kinda figured without even knowing the numbers.  I guess this is good news for Sony, correct? 

Around the Network

Guessing shouldn't be involved with your statement.

Thats even more good news for sony, what is it with today? Is it sony day or something?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Ehhh don't really care but i guess better news in other parts of Sony can help PS3.

I guess it cant be bad news.

Around the Network

Things have come a long way since that horrible 2006.

They actually overtook Samsung in Q4 2007.  Sony FTW!

"Thats even more good news for sony, what is it with today? Is it sony day or something?"

When you're a multi billion dollar company, I figure most days are sony days.... even the less notable ones.

It's not really news. Their TVs have been selling extremely well, even during "that horrible 2006", as their financial reports have stated. In fact, for the last couple years, the TV sales have been credited for keeping the company profitable, despite the game division losses.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I have a toshiba 42" lcd and its awesome

^_^