By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bored with my Wii. :(

I say, pick up Cruis'n, Carnival games and Ninja breadman, I hear their awesome games. :)

Around the Network

i have a bigger problem, i got bored with my dreamcast, any new games

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Actually, yeah there is, if you count homebrew.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Bored with this thread :(

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Domo-Kun said:

I bought a Wii just after launch, and it was really fun at first, but after a year or so of having it, I just kind of stopped playing it, at all. The motion sensing controls are really nice at first, but once the newishness wears off, it gets redundant.

Anyone else have this problem?

You can replace "motion sensing controls" with "standar controls" and get almost the same result.

Any game has some basics, with regular control is "push button/move stick" , the wiimote change this, but that is all, once you get the controls the remaining stuff is the game... (It happend to me with the "L & R" buttons, "d-stick", "rumble pack"), the interface is important but without games to make good use of it, is next to nothing...

Now with the games, well what can I say, maybe you are bored of them, try some others games... for me, nah... I'm not bored

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Once you hit puberty the motion controls on your Wii will get a lot better. Especially if you invite some friends over to play with it. My girlfriend loves to play with mine although I have spent most of my time playing with her Xbox lately.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I feel the same way... If they didnt delay SSBB it would be a different story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

coolestguyever said:
The first honest wii owner. Admitting that he's bored with it. I respect you for that. I've not yet been bored with 360, and for a while I was bored with PS3 but not anymore.

I have been on this site far longer than him and I am a Wii owner. I have never gotten bored with it, and love the motion controls despite the fact that the newness has worn off. I assume there are many others that joined before me who would agree as well. All comes down to personal preference.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Once you hit puberty the motion controls on your Wii will get a lot better. Especially if you invite some friends over to play with it. My girlfriend loves to play with mine although I have spent most of my time playing with her Xbox lately.

This post wins the thread.

We'll miss you George.

Gnizmo said:

You ever try her XBoX with a joystick?

We'll miss you George.