By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home Public Beta and In-Game XMB at GDC 08

krik said:
@ssj12

Are you at GDC? Want to meet?

i wish, i dont work for PSU anymore so of course I couldnt go.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I lolled:

IN-GAME XMB OH MAN I WANT IN-GAME XMB HEY SONY IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD GIVE US IN-GAME XMB etc etc etc. Give it a rest. Your passionate, sometimes furious calls for, yes, in-game XMB have not gone unnoticed at Sony HQ, who have listened to your cries and decided to...print up some special, piss-taking GDC t-shirts. Well played, Sony.

konnichiwa said:
I lolled:

IN-GAME XMB OH MAN I WANT IN-GAME XMB HEY SONY IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD GIVE US IN-GAME XMB etc etc etc. Give it a rest. Your passionate, sometimes furious calls for, yes, in-game XMB have not gone unnoticed at Sony HQ, who have listened to your cries and decided to...print up some special, piss-taking GDC t-shirts. Well played, Sony.

i want that shirt...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

It seems that picture was taken from GDC, and thursday may be the big day for PS3 users around the world. Im very exited about this, I cant wait!

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
I lolled:

i want that shirt...

Buy a plain shirt, and write "In-Shirt XMB" across the front of it. :)

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

In game XMB will be nice. I'm as excited about Home as I am about getting a free copy of "Barbie as The Island Princess."

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Debunked. :(

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/02/19/gdc-tuesday-playstation-blogger-lounge-day-1-highlights/comment-page-1/#comments

We'll miss you George.

no announcements... ie In-game XMB was confirmed to be in an update a while ago... it was pushed back so they dont have to announce it in a firmware, let alone why announce a special firmware update. Wait till tomorrow.. if it doesnt happen tomorrow afternoon it might by the end of the month.

Yeah.

I was REALLY hoping for a Home public beta this Thursday, but I think we may still be a ways off.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

We'll miss you George.

Domo-Kun said:
Now that they;ve started listening to thier installed base and stopped lying to us.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Ps3, and Sony's past consoles, but they almost slit thier own throats from the start with thier smarmy attitude.

think before you post, they always planed to release what people wanted but understand child that in the real world getting things done takes time.

and that attitide turned out to be right, their console is superior to all their format won.