By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would like to play a sequel to Star Fox Adventures

NYANKS said:
Crabmaster2000 said:
I would much rather have a true Star Fox sequel to Star Fox 64 rather than another Adventures game. I think the Adventure style games are far to common now and games like the original star fox are becoming much to scarce.

You are win ^^^. I would love that. But then I'd have to deal with the damn wiimote, unless they allow gamecube controllers......... :)

What would be so bad about the Wii remote. All you need is the D-pad for movement, 1 for shooting, 2 for bombs and B for tricks like barrel rolls and tighter turning. Your set. if they did it with turning the remote to move the ship that could be wierd.

@The_vagabond7

Shorter games are making a comeback on the Wii. I think there could be a market for an old school style starfox. If it was released on any other system i could totally see your fears coming true. Actually it would probably still get ripped apart by people for being so short, but i bet it would sell none the less.

Around the Network

Maybe they can make a Star Fox on Wii Ware. Since it is so short and they can make new missions and stuff. While they make a high quality and more polished version of Assualt with a new story and a little more flying this time while the wii ware title will have flying only.

myspace.com/neorayj