By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Totally unbiased DKC: Tropical Freeze review

loving the game so far and I'm only on the second boss fight. damn I love the fight and the music is also awesome so far. Returns didn't give me the same feeling both gameplay wise and music wise

I'm actually glad Retro made this instead of Metroid first as that can come later on when they are fully used to the WiiU hardware and can take advantage of it fully

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

is better than rayman legends?
if so, i would be impressed.

for now, the recent 2D plataformers in nintendo consoles;
NSMBU

FinalFantasyXIII said:

If someone released an 720p HD Pong would you claim it had the best gameplay ever? I get the feeling you would....

I would deduct a couple of points because its not in 1080p.

Cheebee said:
It's better than all DKC games on PS4, Vita and X1 combined!

Fixed!!......just kidding ;)

cusman said:
d21lewis said:
It surprised me, too. I wasn't hyped for the game at all. I just grabbed it because Wii U. What else am I supposed to buy? I have to say the background graphics disappointed with their lack of detail but aside from that, it's a top quality title. If I had to rely on one game to last me for months (a boat a lot of Wii U owners may be in right now) this game seems more than up to the task. Waaaaay more inspired than any NSMB title I've ever played, that's for sure!

Rayman Legends > New Super Mario Bros U / Super Luigi U

Good to know!  I'd love to add you on Miiverse.  My Nintendo ID is d21lewis.  I'll be sending you a friend request!