By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WHY did you join VGChartz?

there was this nice threeway argument going on between Gballzack, Hus and Kwaad that I wanted to comment on....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Well I got tired of just watching all the crazy fanboys without being able to say anything to stir them up even more.

I had been reading it for quite a while, and lurking on the forums, I figured I'd better join.

To keep up with gaming news and because a friend suggested it.

I drink your milkshake.

John Lucas

Around the Network

Gballzack
Blue3
Naznatpz
Ckmlb
Rol'

Outside of Blue3 all of these people were very good debaters and intelligent posters. I like reading their posts, as they had some very intresting opinions. I just liked Blue3's sig.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'd been lurking for ages, and I really wanted to join so I could agree with everything John Lucas said and disagree with everything Kwaad said. No joke.

I was a lurker too. You guys seemed like a fun bunch, and you definitely knew your sh**! I had to join!

i thought it would be cool and fun.

I'm ashamed to say it was because NexGenWars wouldn't accept my registration for some reason.

VGChartz was my sloppy seconds, but I'm glad it happened. Looknig back I think it was divine intervention.