By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 destroys 360 in others.

weezy said:
no.

this is the first time i looked and said wow, ps3 is killing 360 overseas..

You didn't realize this before? It's been happening for a while. I mean the 360 has been out for about an extra year and half and is only about a million units ahead.

Around the Network

Yeah pretty good numbers for PS3, don't forget Sony also has a few tricks up it's sleeve.

PooperScooper said:
weezy said:
no.

You didn't realize this before? It's been happening for a while. I mean the 360 has been out for about an extra year and half and is only about a million units ahead.

lol it makes me wonder why he joined this forum for the first place..

trestres said:
ssj12 said:
kingofwale said:
weezy said:

Wow peep it.

So in the US 360 outsells PS3 according to VGC where other source claims it being undertracked as usual and then PS3 destroys 360 in Japan as usual..

Good thing Microsoft is a few cards up its sleeve...

fixed it for ya. ;)

you mean the microsoft fanboys that wont even believe the NPD? 

How is it that you are a mod of this site, and at the same time you discredit the site?

Either NPD was wrong or VGChartz was wrong, but if you say NPD is right, why arent the numbers changed?

I know NPD has a higher sample to get its number from but such difference means one of the two is far off, and it seems to me you are saying that this site is far off... mod and bashes the site.

NPD was not wrong, they are never wrong, sony and microsoft always look for them as there main source for sales.

ioi for some odd reason thinks this is a competition, when its the sites reputation going down the toilet.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

konnichiwa said:
PooperScooper said:
weezy said:
no.

lol it makes me wonder why he joined this forum for the first place..

that just flew right over my head.. i dont get....

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

it's been outselling the 360 there for a long time

@zackblue what are you doing here then? If you dont trust this site, and if you say that NPD is "never" wrong.
Actually NPD was wrong a few times, and they corrected it, plus ioi gave a valid reason to suspect why the PS3 numbers were higher, check the january NPD thread.
Maybe ioi is wrong but the sites reputation isnt going anywhere near the sewers.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
ssj12 said:
kingofwale said:
weezy said:

Wow peep it.

So in the US 360 outsells PS3 according to VGC where other source claims it being undertracked as usual and then PS3 destroys 360 in Japan as usual..

Good thing Microsoft is a few cards up its sleeve...

fixed it for ya. ;)

you mean the microsoft fanboys that wont even believe the NPD? 

How is it that you are a mod of this site, and at the same time you discredit the site?

Either NPD was wrong or VGChartz was wrong, but if you say NPD is right, why arent the numbers changed?

I know NPD has a higher sample to get its number from but such difference means one of the two is far off, and it seems to me you are saying that this site is far off... mod and bashes the site.

im not sayin either are 100% correct because the NPD only sees like 43% we see like 10%. Both are estimates that both can be considered and believed. I trust VgChartz's numbers a bit more but still facts are fact.

Anyways I was pointing out that digg articles are being marked as wrong due to the PS3 outselling the 360 in January. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Let's not get into another NPD number discussion please. ioi uses the numbers he thinks are most accurate, by asking the big three what they think the actual numbers are, then basing those on many other factors including his own numbers and what other people (including NPD) have said. Him changing his numbers to NPD each month they are more than 15% off would mean he's just a NPD number reporter, which would mean his site wouldn't need credibility because it wouldn't track anything... it would just report NPD numbers.

And yes, the PS3 is doing very well in Europe/Others.

Good for Sony, nice increase. I wonder if ioi will change his evaluations of U.S. numbers, seeing as to the conflict with NPD.........if Sony loses by alot, I think people will be very skeptical.......