By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Midnight CLub OR Need FOr Speed

They are both in the arcade genre.  Need for speed really f**ked it up with prostreet. I loved most wanted though, and Midnight club 3 was awesome too,  I just wanted to know which one you guys prefered.

^_^

Around the Network

I'm not a big fan on torture scenarios, sorry.

what do you mean by torture?

^_^

Need for Speed fan, and will always be a Need for Speed fan.

skeezer said:
They are both in the arcade genre. Need for speed really f**ked it up with prostreet. I loved most wanted though, and Midnight club 3 was awesome too, I just wanted to know which one you guys prefered.

If you asked me, Need for Speed screwed it up with Underground.  Pro Street was a step in the right direction, they just didn't streamline the gameplay experience enough.  I think if they did a Pro Street 2 and worked on polishing the gameplay, it would be a lot better, but my gut tells me that EA will say "nope, that didn't work, go back to being 2F2F."

Around the Network

well I never had underground but most wanted is way better than prostreet

^_^

I've always preferred Midnight club over NFS. Rockstar has done a fantastic job with the MC series and MC: Los Angeles looks like another awsome addition (judging by the very little I've seen).

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I cant wait till midnight club la comes out, I looks awesome

^_^

i much prefer midnight club... i haven't enjoyed a need for speed since pursuit

midnight club... havent seen a good NFS since Underground 2, Carbon and Pro Street suck compared to anything before them.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453