By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft working on new Xbox Live?..........?

Can anyone shed some details on this? 

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

This the first I heard of it. What could they change to make it a whole new version? Copy HOME? That would be dumb as I think Live is pretty damn good now. I wish Nintendo would copy more of MS's ideas here.

I heard that they were making Home for Xbox but that's it.

This is something related to the Xbox 720 (?) me thinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I know they could make it free.

Around the Network

Copy Home...HECK NO...If I want that, I'd go to 2nd Life. With that said, there a few improvements that could be phased into Xbox Live over time...a nicer interface, and slightly more features, like a built-in clip viewer for downloads. Overall, Xbox Live is the best online servie I've ever seen..maybe also establish a tie-in to an online portal interface, as well.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

cool48 said:

I doubt it, "Home" has too much of a second life feel, it's only a matter of time before Linden Research, Inc

tries to sue Sony somehow 

cool48 said:

Microsoft took a risk with 360 coming out too early, i don't think 70 is anywhere near completon 

dnnc said:
cool48 said:

Microsoft took a risk with 360 coming out too early, i don't think 720 is anywhere near completon 

sorry that was meant for the other guy, the one about the 720

Here's what I found: http://www.ripten.com/2008/02/18/microsoft-working-on-xbox-live-version-3/