By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DICE Awards LIVE NOW!

Aldro said:
@Joe & Ethomaz

You're fucking crazy. Joel is amazing too, troy did a great job. But his character is far harder to like than Ellie. Ellie MADE ME WANT A DAUGHTER XD

Joel make me want to be him I want to live being him in a post apocalyptic world... I will be fine.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Outstanding achievement in music goes to ..Infinite! (Tlou wasnt nominated, dafuq)

Outstanding achievement in sound goes to.. THE LAST OF US

Outstanding achievement in story goes to.. THE LAST OF US

How in hell TLOU was not nominated for best music?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For me TLOU has the best original soundtrack of the year, GTA V and BI uses a lot of of famous songs, but are not original...

Well, this one in exchange for winning innovative game of the year..., that one absolutely was not very deserving.

Next year you will be listening The Other: 1886 instead The Last of Us at this show.

I believe.

colafitte said:
Aldro said:
Outstanding achievement in music goes to ..Infinite! (Tlou wasnt nominated, dafuq)

Outstanding achievement in sound goes to.. THE LAST OF US

Outstanding achievement in story goes to.. THE LAST OF US

How in hell TLOU was not nominated for best music?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For me TLOU has the best original soundtrack of the year, GTA V and BI uses a lot of of famous songs, but are not original...

Well, this one in exchange for winning innovative game of the year..., that one absolutely was not very deserving.

No game merges gameplay with narrative and story the way TLOU does. It is the game to look for and you can expect a lot of "X game reminds of TLOU" in the future. Just give it time :P

As for music: Yeah you're absolutely right. But lets have some other win a bit XD

ethomaz said:
Next year you will be listening The Other: 1886 instead The Last of Us at this show.

I believe.

They want to be like ND so I hope they succeed. But I Think The Order 1886 is their Drakes Fortune debut. Wait for the sequel ;)

Around the Network

colafitte said:

TLOU changed the industry for ever... no story telling will be the same after it.

Online game of the year - World of Tanks!

TLOU ROBBED!

ethomaz said:

colafitte said:

TLOU changed the industry for ever... no story telling will be the same after it.

But despite I love that aspect of TLOU, I can't consider it "innovative". For me, is the same style like Uncharted, but just a lot better. Maybe, the word "influential" is more correct than innovative.

The storytelling of TLOU will be perceived in the future as the one to beat by any game in the future...

I don't think TLOU MP is the best of the year but it was the most innovative for sure... it is really new and fresh.

ethomaz said:
I don't think TLOU MP is the best of the year but it was the most innovative for sure... it is really new and fresh.

Well you're wrong it was the best I've ever played on consoles <3