By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think of the street fighter series

Got out of console games before the series really got big, and didn't come back before it had gotten too unaccessible even to me. Might've bothered learning all the tricks if a lot of my friends were fans of it, but most of my gaming friends prefer Melee, Guilty Gear, and Soul Calibur.

Somewhat interested in how SF4 turns out, and might even buy it if the Wii version is decent enough.

Around the Network

marvel vs capcom 2 was so fast and so fun that it's hard for me to fully enjoy the standard sf games anymore. Great memories there all the same.

I think it took up much of my childhood, and my friends' too

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Definitely a classic of the genre. I'm glad to see what they have made so far with Street Fighter IV.

I've got the touch!!

Street Fighter made me a small town legend. I owe a small piece of my soul to that series.

Around the Network

With Street Fighter, capcom finally learned  to count to 4.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

i thought street fighter II and alpha series were good but I'm not sure about sf4, since to me it seems like capcoms makin it more for the money rather than for the fans.

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Capcom knew how to count to 4, look at Megaman.

Capcom should know that 3-d and Street Fighter do not mix (Street Fighter EX anyone?), yet theyre doing it again.

I haven't had high hopes for this, because it'll probably be a let down.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Loved street fighter 2 as a kid, still love it. But never got into anything after street fighter 2 turbo.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

it was hardly the "last arcade smash"

but a great game and was my first game the SNES, though I could kick ass at the arcade too