By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - KNIGHT RIDER!!!!

epsilon72 said:
I was very young when the show was around, but my parents tell me that I loved it as a kid. I remember having a big black Firebird toy to play with too.

sorry, but it was a Pontiac Trans Am. Not a firebird. Sorry, I'm an idiot. Firebird = Trans Am. Obviously I'm not a car guy.

I also barely remember the original, but I did think it was awesome. The new one has potential.

Around the Network

Ok i checked and yes they redubbed it with Kilmer.

I did not see Knight Rider until the 90's when Chanel 5 aired butchered repeats but I've been in love with KR since then. It was imo the best tv show there ever was. David Hasselhoff was a king and the supporting cast rocked. KITT was indeed legendary and I loved that car. KR is probably the thing I love most in the entire world tbh. I have spent over £450 on KR merchandise (toy sets, lunchboxes, coffee mugs), have all 4 seasons on dvd, have KR 2000 on vhs, 3 of the annuals and both soundtrack cd's. I also have a massive scrapbook of newspaper clippings, magazine articles and photos about/from KR and both PS2 games (completed multiple times). I also have 3 KR posters, 2 KR t-shirts and a KR screensaver. God I love KR.

it was good for the time. Now i looks lame... I thought the hoff was cool. But since his weird antics and music career... it's a bit of a weirdo. Well Germany Loves him anyways..Why?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

KITT will never look lame, to me every time I watch I still feel like its ahead of its time.

Around the Network

It was pretty popular in Finland during the 90s. Mention it to anyone around my age now, and they'll probably facepalm out of embarrasment for remembering it. =P