By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one who has doubt about Heavenly Sword

Dodece said:
@SpartanFX

Spell check or proof reading for the win. Unfortunately your lack of attention to such details doesn't give your fellow poster much confidence in your opinion. I will put it bluntly based on what you wrote the amount of time you took to write it, and the abnormally high level of grammatical errors. I have garnered the impressions that you are not particularly witty, or are easily amused. Your really not helping your cause.

That said game length does matter for the simple reason that when you spend sixty dollars for a game. You deserve sixty dollars worth of entertainment. There are only so many fast replays you can get out of a game before you are sick of it, and if you play on a budget as most gamers do. You want your new game to entertain you for a serious length of time. I can afford one new game a month. Were I to purchase games that could be dominated in under ten hours my console would quickly collect dust.

Ahhh, don't listen to Dodece.  From what I've seen of the game, it looks like I'd really like it myself.  I don't have a PS3, but I'd give this game a go. 

And as for everyone knocking short games, I actually am happy to get short games most of the time.  Because there are just too many games out there and too little time.  On top of my getting bored of a game a bit faster than most people do.  So short, good, games work great for me.  I'm all happy that I played a great game, and move on to the next game in my que of games that I have. ( currently I have 15 games or so, that I've bought and am dying to play).  Though, I do realize the cost is much more a consideration for most people than me.  I have a healthy budget for my hobby.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Twest that was funny bro.

so you only need 1 button to beat the game..
2 counting HAVING TO MOVE.

LOL

PLZ go and play ur Wii,,this game is for grown ups

This is the first time I've noticed you posting.  I had some respect for you, up until this post in the thread.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Words Of Wisdom said:
fkusumot said:
stof said:
And with this thread, SpartanFX's hat throwing fetish is revealed.

That would be an odd job.

No. This would...

I'm sad so many people ignored this joke.  This thread = win just for Words' and fkusumot's post.

Heavenly Sword was a fun game to play and I don't regret buying it all, like everyone my issues were :
- Too short of a game and little replay
- Too easy, even in Hell mode, there is no need to really master the combos...

Make the story the same lenght as GoW and the same replayability and we have an AAA game....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !