By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

Damn I really frustrated right now i just ate to much popcorn.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
WTF
off the topic:
I own a 360 but I bored with it guess i just dont appeal to me as much as my wii does.

I also own both, but My wii is boring and my xbox is hooked up and played for long periods of time.

we're opposites lol.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
sorry, I'm still in a sugar rush from that chocolate brownie ice cream, i'ma go play halo. Put my point's valid, too much microsoft hate.

There is too much hate on all systems

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

And personally, I have both a Wii and an Xbox 360. I enjoy them both equally.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

*spews out more false 360 information* (be aware this IS THE MOST FALSE INFO EVER!!!EVER!!!!

The 360 has never failed.....

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!11111one!111

Around the Network

I was finally gonna edit it *to make it obvious-er*, but people keep visiting so, whatthefudge.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

How can you trespass in what is essentially a public forum?

Fudge. I still haven't gotten over it.

misterd said:
How can you trespass in what is essentially a public forum?

Posting in a "PS3 fans only" thread???

:P 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Cut PS3 fans some slack, Sony didn't make any announcement for the PS3 they need something to post to drown out 360 GoW2, Fable2, NinjaGaiden 2 and cool XNA free games 360 is getting.

Be kind to your fellow gamers.  They just need something to do while they are waiting for their next AAA game to be released.