By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

WTF
off the topic:
I own a 360 but I bored with it guess i just dont appeal to me as much as my wii does.

Around the Network

Next person that throws a personal insult at another user in this thread gets a temp ban to think about what they've done.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Next person that throws a personal insult at another user in this thread gets a temp ban to think about what they've done.

BAN THE MONKEY rofl

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
rocketpig said:

BAN THE MONKEY rofl

I can't control the monkey. He keeps throwing dung at me and holding up an "Idiot!" sign whenever I approach.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I played robotron in 80's... I'm a real gamer

:P

So, this was just a joke topic, or there is really some bad info out there???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

Thank god I own a wii.... meaning I won't run into this butthole with poor grammar...

What makes you so high and mighty, anyways?

@strategyking:  what false information? 

yeah dude i agree with you sublime rocks one of the coolests bands ever

oh wait wrong thread o maybe not...............

LOL Who revived this?

I can't stop laughing... fudge... Get the fudge out... lol.

I guess it's pretty normal for todays' younglings to have atrocious grammar(although I have been mightily impressed with the standard on this site-hence me signing up:) but it's not pretty seeing it from someone in my generation(I turn 40 physically on Monday but mentally i'm still a 20 year old gaming freak)...

Daddo Splat is not morbidly obese by any definition but is gramatically anorexic...
I think just looking at that fudge puts on 10 lbs!

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Muse rocks my favorite song is starlight.