By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

over 100 posts already?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

i only post at work :D

Usually if someone is on one of these forums, they should be able to tell the difference between real and fake. we are all big boys and girls here. (as in experienced)

mmnin said:
Usually if someone is on one of these forums, they should be able to tell the difference between real and fake. we are all big boys and girls here. (as in experienced)

glad you said (as in experienced) lol And why would girls be on here? I don't think a videogame sales tracking site is a chick magnet ot be exact.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
mmnin said:

glad you said (as in experienced) lol And why would girls be on here? I don't think a videogame sales tracking site is a chick magnet ot be exact.

Just because we have ovaries doesn't mean we can't have nerdy hobbies.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

^It is an well-known fact that only persons with testicles can have nerdy hobbies. No,just joking.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Auron said:
ArtofAngels said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

At first I was confused, then I remember your username from your wall:

daddo splat posted 04/12/2007, 10:18
vote for the games U played not the system U hate lifes too short to be a jealous noob I own all nex gen systems have had a nes genesis ps1 n64 dc ps2 xbox gc 360 ps3 wii pretty much in that order not to mention handhelds those are 4 kids. all systems had great games tg for inovation gameplay story graphics = good game to me anyway

and then...

Daddo Splat

I still find it hard to believe that you're 44 years old.

What? He's trying to burn me and he's a fat 44 year old nerd?

It's a mid-life crisis.  Dunno for what reason but it boggles the mind as to why an old man would hang out around here and pick on younger individuals.  Maybe to make up for his own short-comings. 

Heh Auron, i was gonna write almost the same thing, but you had already done it. @Daddo Splat, by the way you are writing your post make you seem like 16 years old max, so that's why people will think that you are that old. Like i think at the moment. @kirby007 agreed, same here. I try to say away because of these kind of thread's. @rocketpig, does my post go for banning ? Will edit/remove it if it does.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

oliist said:
^It is an well-known fact that only persons with testicles can have nerdy hobbies. No,just joking.

I was gonna say something ,but it would get me banned probably.

This thread is soo close to dying off.