By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's your favorite videogame composer?

Koji Kondo, though what I've heard of Motoi Sakuraba I've liked. Maybe once I get BK and BKO, and if the Eternal Sonata ps3 port ever comes to the US, he'll become my favorite.

Though it'll be hard to top Koji. *starts whistling the Lost Woods theme from OoT*

Around the Network
Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:
Koji Kondo, though what I've heard of Motoi Sakuraba I've liked. Maybe once I get BK and BKO, and if the Eternal Sonata ps3 port ever comes to the US, he'll become my favorite.

Though it'll be hard to top Koji. *starts whistling the Lost Woods theme from OoT*

When are you buying the BKs? It seems after I got BK and starting talking about it everyne wants to buy it :O

And of course the PS3 ES port will come to the US. If the 360 version did, then the PS3 version will. They need the most sales possibly after all.

And Saria's Song in OoT is addicting ^^ Although I liked TWW's music better than OoT's. Most boss music was great.

LttP > WW soundtrack

WW hadsome good songs but LttP is still the definitive game for Zelda music.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Koji Kondo, no question.

Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:

When are you buying the BKs? It seems after I got BK and starting talking about it everyne wants to buy it :O

And of course the PS3 ES port will come to the US. If the 360 version did, then the PS3 version will. They need the most sales possibly after all.

And Saria's Song in OoT is addicting ^^ Although I liked TWW's music better than OoT's. Most boss music was great.

Actually, Naznatips convinced me to buy it. >_>

@Claude:  Just a hunch, but I'm betting that the first Zelda you played was ALttP, the first Zelda Soriku played was WW, and the first Zelda I played was OoT. :P 

Koji Kondo, by far. Nobuo Uematsu would be my second choice.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:
Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:

@Claude: Just a hunch, but I'm betting that the first Zelda you played was ALttP, the first Zelda Soriku played was WW, and the first Zelda I played was OoT. :P

Yes, my first Zelda was TWW THen I played TP (horrible soundtrack) and then OoT (good soundtrack, but TWW pwns it).

Lies!

makingmusic476 said:
Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:

@Claude:  Just a hunch, but I'm betting that the first Zelda you played was ALttP, the first Zelda Soriku played was WW, and the first Zelda I played was OoT. :P 

First Zelda I played was the original. I was there from the beginning, BITCHES!

Also, Soriku fails for posting Sakuraba musicfrom the same 2 games. And TP soundtrack > WW soundtrack.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
solracbrit said:
Koji Kondo, I still want to get the SMG music disc....

I thought SMG's music SUCKED X_X Koji Kondo's best work is on PM: TTYD and TLoZ: TWW IMO. Those had amazing soundtracks.

You are going to be an amazing Moderator.

Koji Kondo. 

ClaudeLv250 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:

@Claude: Just a hunch, but I'm betting that the first Zelda you played was ALttP, the first Zelda Soriku played was WW, and the first Zelda I played was OoT. :P

First Zelda I played was the original. I was there from the beginning, BITCHES!

Also, Soriku fails for posting Sakuraba musicfrom the same 2 games. And TP soundtrack > WW soundtrack.

seconded

Koji Kondo, the man