By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you!!!

loves spinal cords being ripped out of people

Around the Network

I guess BigT is for BigTits right?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Has more links in his signature than I have ever seen on the forum before!

Edit: Damn my spot was stolen by Phoenix WRONG! I mean- hmm.. the user above me has a collection of interesting avatars and signatures that feature characters that I'm not familiar with!

Edit: While I was typing this, two more people have posted O.o How is this thread so popular? 

BigT is a very new user, but I'm loving the avatar

I've been seeing Anfebious lots around the forum recently! Definitely a user on the rise

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

OBJECTION!
He has a youtube channel , i wonder if it has many viewers.
maybe i should take a look

Edit: well well well 600 + abbos not bad!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Anfebious said:
I guess BigT is for BigTits right?

lol no but i can see where u got that

Around the Network

If i had to guess and cheat a little i'd say its a femal kratos!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

If i had to guess and cheat a little i'd say its a femal kratos!

You are correct my friend

big T = big tits!!

Before to begin i want to thank ANFEBIOUS for giving me the oportunity to write about this topic.

Ok, let me start.

Im very huge fan of JRPG namco tales of series, i`ve been fan since 1998 when i first played in a emulator "Zsnes" and was translated by dejap translation and for me after chrono trigger was a great game after that the game it became as my best gamming serie.
I`ve been one of the fan of the serie who has suffered not to play all the game serie because people dont support them but there is more company like ign gamespot and other give bad review point to the game serie but when you see user`s score there are above 8 point so an eight point game its a well playable game that means that has good story, good system battle, good gameplay, and these companies put review as crazy i dont think theses guys really play the game at all to give the point review and if you dont believe me write in google tales of xillia review and youll see it. Thank you i hope you read this and thank you anfebious

I like the user above me! They say he is an "alt" though .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"