By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just got back from EB Games, they had PS4/XBO demo units

Tagged games:

Who is sexier?

Rain 0 0%

T.O.P 1 11.11%

G.D 0 0%

Taemin 0 0%

Henry 0 0%

Jaejoong 1 11.11%

WTF IS WITH THE POLL 6 66.67%

Total:8

Well kinda, the PS4's TV was broken so I only got to feel the controller and not actually play anything =( The controller feels awesome, definitely the best Dualshock ive ever held. Only problem I had was the sticks being in a slightly less comfortable position then past Dualshocks.

The XBO had Forza 5 set up so I did a lap of whatever it was already on. The controller is one of the best ive ever used, everything fealt right... well almost everything. The bumpers are kinda ass, I know what they were going for but I dont like it. Anyway Forza was smooth, my first Forza expirience. Could definitely see myself playing this game provided the career mode is good.

In the end I walked out of the store with Bravely Default for my 3DS and Wind Waker HD on Wii U, Fuck yeah Nintendo!!! =P

But in all seriousness I think I might buy both eventually. PS4 is a definite the day FFXV drops, its the 1st next gen game releasing that I really want.

XBO Im really undecided on. I liked the feel of Forza, Dead Rising 3 looks cool (fuck that 13gb update though) but thats kind of it really. It would probably gather dust until Destiny came out and after that Im not sure that MS can provide games for it that would intrest me. All 3rd party stuff will be on PS4 and the only exclusives the 360 ever had that intrsted me were the JRPGs they got early and that just dosent seem to be happening this time.

Around the Network

Jaejoong, then G.D.

T.O.P. can't dance

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Jaejoong, then G.D.

T.O.P. can't dance

I love that this is my first response =D

Personally T.O.P's voice is just amazing and makes him that much more sexier. Although right now all Im listening to is Rain's La Song.

Yeah, Im not liking the feel of the Dualsock 4. I play a lot of fighters, mostly on the PS3 because of the d-pad. From what I played they made the d-pad in the same style as the vita which is to say too close together.

ktay95 said:
pbroy said:
Jaejoong, then G.D.

T.O.P. can't dance

Personally T.O.P's voice is just amazing and makes him that much more sexier. Although right now all Im listening to is Rain's La Song.

T.O.P. does have a sexy voice, but he just looks so awkward. Especially on Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
ktay95 said:
pbroy said:
Jaejoong, then G.D.

T.O.P. can't dance

T.O.P. does have a sexy voice, but he just looks so awkward. Especially on Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby.

maybe I like awkward