By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous: Second Son gameplay hands-on: offscreen at CES 2014

Tagged games:

FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

GOTG contender, just like InFAMOUS 2 was.

Nice steallth troll.. this is going to be a major break through and step up from ps3 infamous games......................

Which were very fun and good looking games actually, and light years ahead Assassin´s Creed or Prototype...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Wright said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

I'm dead serious about what I said regarding InFAMOUS 2.

Really? I thought 1 was better, but series has so much potential, I think SS is starting to tap into that.

Story-wise, perhaps; but Cole didn't have any personality in InFAMOUS 1. InFAMOUS 2 has a crazy, great plot for a superhero game and Cole has a strong personality in the second game. The supporting characters, like Zeke, were even better two.

Even getting the collectibles was awesome. InFAMOUS 2 is the only game I've platinum'd so far.

Fair enough..the collectibles were really addicting, both are great games, underrated, but I think SS is going to be a break through for Sucker Punch.

FlamingWeazel said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I was going to say it looks boring. Then, I stopped and thought how I would feel if I had a PS4. Then I realize that it looks actually pretty good.

Don't understand this, your seeing a tiny portion early in the game without many powers.......................................... If you played infamous you know how awesome the powers get as you go, this video doesn't show that.

Hell yeah, I love Infamous 1 and 2 to death, Second Son is going to rock the house. But I sincerelly felt the "it is boring" kind of reaction, then I searched my feeling and realized it is just because I, at the moment, cannot afford the PS4. The game looks sick

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

day 1

Wright said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

I'm dead serious about what I said regarding InFAMOUS 2.

Really? I thought 1 was better, but series has so much potential, I think SS is starting to tap into that.

Story-wise, perhaps; but Cole didn't have any personality in InFAMOUS 1. InFAMOUS 2 has a crazy, great plot for a superhero game and Cole has a strong personality in the second game. The supporting characters, like Zeke, were even better two.

Even getting the collectibles was awesome. InFAMOUS 2 is the only game I've platinum'd so far.

infamous 1's story was leaques ahead of 2.

...but 2 was better in ever other way.  they cleaned up the gameplay soo much from 1 to 2 (remember the unclimbable fenses?..).   not to mention infamous 2 had the greatest cut scence ever created.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

infamous 1's story was leaques ahead of 2.

...but 2 was better in ever other way.  they cleaned up the gameplay soo much from 1 to 2 (remember the unclimbable fenses?..).   not to mention infamous 2 had the greatest cut scence ever created.

It's just what I'm saying. Story-wise, 1 was better. But Cole didn't have personality in the first game.

He's awesome in the second one.

I think I'll get this game,even if I don't have a ps4 yet.

Same gameplay as before, but shorter and the guy actually plays it well.  It's also not offscreen footage either. 

This shall be mine! physical copy worthy!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I can't wait to play this!

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.