By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous: Second Son gameplay hands-on: offscreen at CES 2014

Tagged games:

Yeah guy playing is bad but this game looks amazing.......march is going to be crazy.

Around the Network

GOTG contender, just like InFAMOUS 2 was.

Wright said:

I agree this game looks like it's gonna be one of the best games ever.  Hopefully it does live up to that though.  

Wright said:

Nice steallth troll.. this is going to be a major break through and step up from ps3 infamous games......................

FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

Nice steallth troll.. this is going to be a major break through and step up from ps3 infamous games......................

I'm dead serious about what I said regarding InFAMOUS 2.

Around the Network
Wright said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

Really? I thought 1 was better, but series has so much potential, I think SS is starting to tap into that.

axumblade said:

New Cole is ugly. Bring back old Cole.

This game is the whole reason I'm getting a PS4 earlier rather than later and it looks excellent. I've been dying to play a new Infamous game and other hero games just don't hold my attention as much as what Sucker Punch does with them. :/

Agree, this game is going to move a lot more systems then some want to admit.

FlamingWeazel said:
Wright said:

Really? I thought 1 was better, but series has so much potential, I think SS is starting to tap into that.

Story-wise, perhaps; but Cole didn't have any personality in InFAMOUS 1. InFAMOUS 2 has a crazy, great plot for a superhero game and Cole has a strong personality in the second game. The supporting characters, like Zeke, were even better two.

Even getting the collectibles was awesome. InFAMOUS 2 is the only game I've platinum'd so far.

I was going to say it looks boring. Then, I stopped and thought how I would feel if I had a PS4. Then I realize that it looks actually pretty good.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
I was going to say it looks boring. Then, I stopped and thought how I would feel if I had a PS4. Then I realize that it looks actually pretty good.

Don't understand this, your seeing a tiny portion early in the game without many powers.......................................... If you played infamous you know how awesome the powers get as you go, this video doesn't show that.