By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 2

TruckOSaurus said:
Shinobi-san said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'd say whoever ends up in 3rd place has a good chance of making it through during the Wildcard Rounds.

How does the wildcare rounds work again? Is their an old post that you can refer me to that has an explanation?

The first 15 round will net a total of 30 users making it through to the next round. All 3rd place users from those rounds will compete against each other in 3 additional rounds to determine the 6 last users to go to Stage 2.

Ah i see. Thanks Truck.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Wow doing some pre calculations and 2nd place is really close between Pezus and Seece. Get your votes in guys!

And Wright just amazing. Your beating two of Vgchartz most prominent users of all time by a long way and you only joined in 2013 thats amazing. You're doing what Kresnik did back in 2012

I think the great thing about you as a poster is that you never let your console preference dictate the content and quality of your posts on any topic. And i think people see that and thats why you are thought of so highly. Either that or they think you are Hatmoza :/

And thanks for all the votes guys, didn't think I would ever get as much votes as i have. Hell even Superchunk gave me 5p and hes the guy I have argued with the most on the site XD Thanks SuperC!

:(

Have you had posted this earlier, I would have given you five points! xD

I appreciate the compliment, though. We should chat more often :)

Don't know if i'm allowed to vote or not but heres for the heck of it.

5p- Seece
4p- Ps3-sales!
3p- Pezus
2p- Shinobi-San
1p- Wright (no idea who this is)

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Don't know if i'm allowed to vote or not but heres for the heck of it.

5p- Seece
4p- Ps3-sales!
3p- Pezus
2p- Shinobi-San
1p- Wright (no idea who this is)

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

It is really hard to me because I like all of them.

5p- Wright
4p- Pezus
3p- Ps3-sales!
2p- Seece
1p- Shinobi-San

Sorry guys... the lower positions are not lower at all.

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Wow doing some pre calculations and 2nd place is really close between Pezus and Seece. Get your votes in guys!

And Wright just amazing. Your beating two of Vgchartz most prominent users of all time by a long way and you only joined in 2013 thats amazing. You're doing what Kresnik did back in 2012

I think the great thing about you as a poster is that you never let your console preference dictate the content and quality of your posts on any topic. And i think people see that and thats why you are thought of so highly. Either that or they think you are Hatmoza :/

And thanks for all the votes guys, didn't think I would ever get as much votes as i have. Hell even Superchunk gave me 5p and hes the guy I have argued with the most on the site XD Thanks SuperC!

Wright is pro-MS for sure I like him because it talks with everybody without without judging them ... I think that is a great quality.

TruckOSaurus said:

The first 15 round will net a total of 30 users making it through to the next round. All 3rd place users from those rounds will compete against each other in 3 additional rounds to determine the 6 last users to go to Stage 2.

Tell me please I'm the 3rd in the first round?

ethomaz said:

TruckOSaurus said:

You weren't in 3rd place

Last Round Results:
Boutros - 159
CGI-Quality - 136
tbone51 - 130
curl-6 - 117
ethomaz- 98

ethomaz said:

TruckOSaurus said:

Sadly, no. Your round was pretty rough (like this one).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
ethomaz said:

TruckOSaurus said:

Sadly, no. Your round was pretty rough (like this one).

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence