By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Lost Odyssey: A Thousand Years of Dreams thread

Pf... if there's one thing i hated in this game (except for the awful string of hair on Kaim's face) it has to be the dreams. Too much text with useless information.

Around the Network

They are beautifully written and add even more depth to an interesting protagonist like Kaim

I don't even watch the dreams.

your missing out if you don't watch the dreams

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

the dreams are the best part, yea there is a lot of text and you can still play the game without them but they add a level of depth to the characters that it just makes it an awesome story. it makes you feel bad for Kaim and makes you hate whats his name Gongora; this to me is the best RPG of this generation so far. also I cant wait for FFXIII and infinite undiscoverey i have a filling that both games will rock!!!

Around the Network

how can you not watch the dreams?
Heck its how you feel for kaim and half the characters!

some of the stories are fantastic, and the others are still great reads because every single one is on human emotions, weaknesses, or problems or strengths.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Well for someone who's not a native speaker it's really hard to read all those walls of text, as in it takes time not that it says things that are hard to understand.

If it had voice acting it would be much better!

This game is by far the most emotional game I have played. The dreams are fantastic. Really shows how far ahead of the pack the storytelling is in LO. Amazing game and Bes JRPG since FF7. Well done Sakaguchi.

Lost Odyssey sounds like a very good game. Shame it is exclusive to XBox 360. Both PS3 and Wii only owners will never get to play LO.

I only recently got the game and I've received five or six "dreams". They have so far been quite exceptional and an excellent complement to a game I am very much enjoying so far.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall