By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EDIT: PS4 Currently has 5, million sellers

Of the games not getting traded in ^

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Nah the industry didnt grow much from PS1-PS2. Going from PS2-PS3 the industry grew thanks to the Wii, and then a whole bunch of bad shit happened and the industry is now in the shit house from a development culture and monetary standpoint.

Our yearly cods,ass creeds and the like are whats keeping it afloat. And the other guys cant break even and fold. I

We're in a terrible spot.

Nintendo and Sony thriving are what's best for this industry. If for once Sony would stop shoving propietary memory down everyone's throats. That is killing their business.

Eh... What?

The gaming industry is decaying from the inside out and its a problem.that will effect our longevity to function...

trixiemafia86 said:
So Sony winning is best for the industry?

If you like generic FPSs and boring sports games..

trixiemafia86 said:
Lol... I've only tried FIFA, Knack and NFS on PS4. Which FPS do you guys think deserves the top spot among the FPSes

killzone ofcourse.

BF4 is a beta and cod is... cod

Around the Network

I own a PS4 and hope software sells very well on it, but selling a million isn't that much these days.

With the massive increase in game budgets, 1 million sales isn't very much, it probably barely breaks even after marketing for many titles.

I think 5 million is the new one million.

Killzone's not that much competition^

Can we get some real FPS's in here please?

Guerilla needs to hurry up and finish their western rpg

Metallicube said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Well I enjoy FIFA, Sony exclusives and third party games alot.. so?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

DamnTastic said:
trixiemafia86 said:
Lol... I've only tried FIFA, Knack and NFS on PS4. Which FPS do you guys think deserves the top spot among the FPSes

killzone ofcourse.

BF4 is a beta and cod is... cod

Lol @ cod is cod

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Metallicube said:
trixiemafia86 said:

I dont remember a lack of games in many genres in the times Sony was "dominating"

Besides, I dont see the point in downplaying FPSs or sport sims when you know that in the future of the PS4s library there will be a whole lot more variaty, and hopefully, something good for every specific genre people can enjoy