By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - House M.D. Discussion Thread of Sarcasticness!

Hey all! Loadedstatement, here.  I am a huge fan of House M.D.  I hope many of you guys are.  Whos your favorite character? Favorite episode?  Favorite House-ism?  

I like House of course.  But my favorite character is probably Wilson.  Hes a nice, genuine guy whos really funny and deserving. 

Sarah: I havent had sex since I split up with my husband.

House: Fine, have it your way.  Immaculate conception.

Sarah: Um..what do I do?

House: Well, it's obvious.  Start a religion. 

Writer's Strike update: Nothing is confirmed, but I got word a couple days ago that House M.D. will air 6-7 new episodes in April-May.  

Watch House M.D. Tuesdays at 9 EST on FOX!  

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I love that show, best show in fox in my opinion. Next to american idol ofcourse.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

House: I'm going to gather your opinions, mock them, and then embrace my own.

Go Hugh Laurie!.... I love Fry and Laurie, great actors/comedians

Gebx has a House avatar at the moment I think.

i love House.. Easily one of the best shows on t.v right now.

House: And you're calling attention to your bosom by wearing a low-cut top. Oh, I'm sorry – I thought we were having a ‘state the obvious' contest. I'm competitive by nature.

Around the Network

I'm still pissed he fired the Mormon. That guy had so much potential.

I like to think Kutner is just Kumar from Harold and Kumar go to white castle. He's basically the same character... and it's the same actor.

House: Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me "Greg." I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning. This ray of sunshine is Doctor Lisa Cuddy. Doctor Cuddy runs this whole hospital, so unfortunately she's much too busy to deal with you. I am a board certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I am also the only doctor currently employed at this hospital who is forced to be here against his will. That is true, isn't it? But not to worry, because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine! You can't have any! And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem... but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me?

Best show ever!!! One of them at least.

Kasz216 said:
I'm still pissed he fired the Mormon. That guy had so much potential.

I like to think Kutner is just Kumar from Harold and Kumar go to white castle. He's basically the same character... and it's the same actor.
 I know Olivia Wilde from The OC (Cut me down...I know...I watched the OC).  She plays a much more sophisticated role in House though. lol 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

TWRoO said:
Go Hugh Laurie!.... I love Fry and Laurie, great actors/comedians

Gebx has a House avatar at the moment I think.

:)

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)