By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ Vita Dev Guerrilla Cambridge Hiring for Console Title(PS4?) “Major Future Project”

does sony know what a PS vita is?

No 11 16.67%

yes, but they act like they dont 31 46.97%

whats a PS Vita? 15 22.73%

See results 9 13.64%

Total:66

I would never purchase a Sony console because i know how they are!!! First they do everything that you purchase their new systems(PlayStation Vita), and when the system does not sell well they act like it does not excist and care only about the system that sells well(PlayStation 4)!!!

Around the Network

thats business

bananaking21 said:
DamnTastic said:
Because fuck the vita

... :(

lol exactly what i said to myself XD i dont understand sony, if they dont want to bother making games for the vita, why on earth did they make the handheld? i understand sony wants to make their first party devs stronger and grow them. but why make the Vita if they want all their devs to be AAA console devs?

Well, they did release Tearaway, Killzone: Mercenary, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and MLB 13: The Show this year. And I think the Jak & Daxter Collection.

It should be a given. I recall reading that Sony confirmed all first party developers, with the exception of SCEJ team working on Gravity Rush 2, were working on PS4.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Lawlight said:
bananaking21 said:
DamnTastic said:
Because fuck the vita

... :(

lol exactly what i said to myself XD i dont understand sony, if they dont want to bother making games for the vita, why on earth did they make the handheld? i understand sony wants to make their first party devs stronger and grow them. but why make the Vita if they want all their devs to be AAA console devs?

Well, they did release Tearaway, Killzone: Mercenary, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and MLB 13: The Show this year. And I think the Jak & Daxter Collection.

Also Doki-Doki Universe.  It's Sony published and was just released a couple weeks ago.

Solid-Stark said:
It should be a given. I recall reading that Sony confirmed all first party developers, with the exception of SCEJ team working on Gravity Rush 2, were working on PS4.

SCEJ is also working on Freedom Wars for the Vita.  Santa Monica is working on Hohokum.  And Sony will be publishing Borderlands 2, BigFest, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Helldivers, Murasaki Baby, and PS Vita Pets in 2014.  On top of that a bunch of 3rd party exclusives are coming in 2014 as well, including Phantasy Star Nova, Monster Hunter: Frontier G, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, etc.

Around the Network

And they be like: we're developing some new ps4 games but still supporting vita. There's Remote play, see?

EDIT: Heaven spoke, Sony is giving their middle finger to Vita owners as the poll indicates.

TheGhosts said:
I would never purchase a Sony console because i know how they are!!! First they do everything that you purchase their new systems(PlayStation Vita), and when the system does not sell well they act like it does not excist and care only about the system that sells well(PlayStation 4)!!!

This post... I dont even. 

SnowPrince said:

EDIT: Heaven spoke, Sony is giving their middle finger to Vita owners as the poll indicates.

The poll isn't exactly neutral.  Every option is negative.  

jacks81x said:
SnowPrince said:

The poll isn't exactly neutral.  Every option is negative.  

hey hey hey!! the "See Results" option isnt negative!

Time to finally learn Japanese so I can enjoy my Vita!