By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Tactic : War of the Lions question...

disgaea on PSP:

http://www.amazon.com/NIS-America-DG-00125-3-Disgaea-Afternoon/dp/B000TTZI0E/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1203230572&sr=8-1

Around the Network
dgm6780 said:
i read the ign reviews but was hoping to hear some real player feedback.

I havent played D&D per'se, but I played the crap out of Baldur's Gate.

oh and I love my psp but it cant hook up to the TV :( not that I think I would do that very often really. i would love to do the remote play feature but I cant get it working right. I think the problem is my router, I dunno. I cant sit at home and play around with it though, I dont have wifi at my house. One of these days I will get around to setting it up correctly. At one point I thought it was because I had the 20gb with no wifi, but have been assured thats not the problem.
 Oh also, do you have the fat PSP?  Because the slim PSP is supposed to support jacking into your TV.  It only plays at 3/4ths size i believe but that's fine with me.  Super Gameboy was the same way... and the only reason i bought some gameboy games. 

yeah I got the fat boy PSP, although i remember seeing way back when the psp first came out a mod on the internet had managed to hook it up to the TV but it would have voided the warranty. (doesnt matter now, my warranty is long expired)