By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Important Questions for ioi

Tagged games:

I have a few important questions for ioi that need to be answered. Yes, I know I could leave a wall post on ioi's wall to ask these questions, but he never responds to his wall posts, so I would rather not waste my time. So I decided to make this thread so everyone on the chartz could ask ioi their most important questions. I'll go first...If ioi answers these questions, my life will be complete.

-

1. Approximately, what percentage of traffic for VGChartz comes from gamrconnect?
2. Do you consider yourself a "casual" gamer?
3. Do you browse the off-topic and other non-gaming related threads?
4. Do you think Nintendo is doomed?
5. Are you aware of the super-spammer known Spurgeonryan? If so, how much significance do you think he/she/it has on the success of the site? 

Remember, there are no wrong answers. However, my respect for you depends on your responses.

-

Feel free to leave your own questions and maybe ioi will answer them.

Although if your questions concerns sales adjustments and/or issues, I redirect you here. Please don't bring them in this thread.

Around the Network

I have a question for Mr. ioi: why do you never reply back to anyone on your wall?

I know I'm not ioi but maybe I can help?

1. 34.768 %
2. Yes I do.
3. Sure do
4. Of course. Doesn't everybody?
5. I know him / it. Him / it is a special member who is both loved & hated at the same exact time.

You're welcome.