By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Old Cartoons WERE the Best !

Good old cartoons :)

However there is some good stuff that is a little more recent here... http://www.toonhound.com/

Worth a flick through!

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network

exo-squad and ronin warriors anyone?? those were the best. along with x-men of course.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

spider man 1994

^_^

Wow. So many good memories! I'd forgotten how much I loved some of these classics.

Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Thundercats, Darkwing Duck, TMNT, Tom & Jerry, The Smurfs, DBZ and lots and lots of others.

Around the Network

Batman: The Animated Series. Nuff Said.

Also, Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles, Doug, Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack and Hey Arnold.

Batman the Animated Series
[edit:  wow, what a coincidence!]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Really, though, do Zim and Samurai Jack qualify for "Old Cartoons"?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Maybe Zim and Samurai Jack are so good people mistake them for being old cartoons =P

Oh yeah, how could I forget about Batman!

Gummi Bears, The Snorks, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, The Smurfs, Chip and Dale, Ninja Turtles, The Real Ghostbusters, Go Bots. Those are some of my favorite old cartoons.