By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Old Cartoons WERE the Best !

Real Ghostbusters.

Ducktales.

Gummi Bears.

Darkwing Duck.

Gooftroop.

Talespin. 

Around the Network

beast wars, pinky and the brain, the earthworm jim cartoon, ren and stimpy

Johnny bravo, Samurai Jack, Fillmore, Pepper Ann, the Smurfs

^_^

nintendo_fanboy said:
stof said:
I have the theme songs to Darkwing Duck and Chip & Dale on my mp3 player.

Great songs.

You should hear the german version of the Darkwing Duck theme song, that is great!

And are Chip & Dale those squirrel-like animals that had a rescue them together with the mice? If so, I loved them too!

Squirrel like animals? Are there no Chipmunks in Switzerland? We have chipmunks all over the place in Canada (well, in Ontario at least). In the summer I can hand feed the ones in our back yard. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I remember watching shows like David the Gnome and the Little Bits on Nickelodeon when I was real little.

Oh man, did anyone else watch the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon? I think he ate chili dogs or something in it. I used to wake up early every day to watch that.

Around the Network
stof said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
stof said:
I have the theme songs to Darkwing Duck and Chip & Dale on my mp3 player.

Great songs.

You should hear the german version of the Darkwing Duck theme song, that is great!

And are Chip & Dale those squirrel-like animals that had a rescue them together with the mice? If so, I loved them too!

Squirrel like animals? Are there no Chipmunks in Switzerland? We have chipmunks all over the place in Canada (well, in Ontario at least). In the summer I can hand feed the ones in our back yard. 

Well actually I just didn't know the english word for "Streifenhörnchen", but there really are no Chipmunks in Switzerland, they only exist in America I think.

But Squirrels are better anyway!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Dexters Labratory , kenan and kel remember that one oh yeah i still watch spongebob today ^^

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Nothing beats classic Chuck Jones.

elgefe02 said:
Silver hawks, Thundercats, Heman, Inhumanoids, Animaniacs, Mazinger Z, Gi joe, And the best of the bests

The real Ghosbusters...

Wow, Mazinger Z...   so many years ago, I think more than 25 years ago...  One of my fav.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

oh i forgot south park

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!