By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SFIV Footage From AOU2008

[Source Kotaku]

Street Fighter IV Arcade Footage [UPDATED]

Capcom are keeping a fairly tight leash on people snapping pics and vids on the AOU 2008 showroom floor, but that's never stopped the internets before. The first shaky-phone-cam footage of the game's made its way out of the show, and is now ready for your slack-jawed approval/hair-pulling disappointment. Ryu v Viper above, with loads more after the jump.

"Characters" Trailer

Viper v Abel

Ryu v Honda

Chun Li v Viper

Around the Network

I wasn't real excited about the game at first. The art style was cool but after seeing it in action I'm pretty hyped for this game.

Just watch the "Characters" trailer

Is the character roster finalised yet if not I hope they add some alpha characters like Sakura. If not it doesn't mean I  won't buy the game it just I miss playing Sakura in a real Street Fighter.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

This game is going to be amazing! Is this an 08 title?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

just to be on the same page with everyone here

is there a Wii version??

:/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

God I think I just wet my pants watching this game. Thank the lord there's a publisher out there looking out for the retro gamer. Now if they'll just make Viewtiful Joe III and a new Maximo, I can start buying games at sticker price again.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

It certainly does look very good. Chances of me buying it are zero, because I can't stand technical fighters. Games that are nothing but memorizing combos and button sequence moves bore the hell out of me. Still, it looks like it will be great for those who like that style.

PS: Chun Li's legs still make her look like a horse.

Some parts look a little sluggish but overall it looks great. I love how guile hit zangief with that triple flash kick.

Damnit! Still no sight of Vega or Bison (American names, don't be smart with me =/).

I can't wait to those two in action. Oh man I really can't wait for this game much longer! I'm gonna explode!

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

woooooo

OK, the artistic style is not amazing
but, still,

the game seems very good !!!!

and Abel remember me Cody (the prisoner)

Time to Work !