By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you (like to) beat your games 100%: Or "Are you hardcore enough?"

I do. I just went back and completed TP 100%

我是广州人

Around the Network

I have passed every game i have ever purchased 100%. By the way I am a 30 year old acne faced compuer geek virgin.

veiam said:
Never gotten 100% on any game, I really wanted 100 for Metroid Prime one but it just didnt happen. Ah well.

I know mp is tough but don't quit. The metroid games are meant to beat 100%. 

I usually like to beat my games 100%, but I don't all the time, especially now, with the giant backlog of games I have. Maybe 1 out of every 5 games I've completed 100%.

I like the idea of it---the thing is, I almost ALWAYS get sidetracked or simply don't have enough time. I've 100%'s both Kingdom Hearts, Both Baten Kaitos, EVERY Metroid Game, a few Zelda games, both Final Fantasy Tactics....uh....and all the handheld Castlevania's

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Only sometimes, I'm planning to beat Devil may cry 4 to the fullest.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I have passed every game i have ever purchased 100%. By the way I am a 30 year old acne faced compuer geek virgin.

A little too much info dont you think, lol.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I like to start a game with the intention of beating it 100%. I've never done it though.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Riot Of The Blood said:
It depends on the game.

I have no interest in completing Mario Galaxy 100% right now. I tried to force myself to beat it with Luigi, but I just don't have a desire to play the game. Mass Effect might be a game I look into doing 100%. There just aren't enough games I like right now. Soriku, an Xbox 360 would fit you well. All of it's RPG's and achievments.

Get off Super Mario Galaxy's jock. You bring it up in every post.

AU FOREVER

Soriku, I wouldn't play Disgaea in your case. Any man capable of 100%ing Disgaea is a champion.

And no, I don't beat games 100% ever. I finish maybe 20% of the games I buy. Especially when I rummage through the used bins during a buy 2 get 1 free sale at Gamestop. I'll buy games I play maybe once and never touch again. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.