By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you (like to) beat your games 100%: Or "Are you hardcore enough?"

I always do sidequests, but rarely do the 100 percent thing on games

Around the Network

I like to do 100% but do not always achieve it cause i have too many games and not enough time.

Depends on if there is any real reward for 100% If it requires mindless grinding and hours of frustration for a few gallery images then I'm not going to go through the hassle. However, if it isn't a pain or it unlocks something decent (e.g. new game mode) then it might be worth my time.

It depends on the game.

I have no interest in completing Mario Galaxy 100% right now. I tried to force myself to beat it with Luigi, but I just don't have a desire to play the game. Mass Effect might be a game I look into doing 100%. There just aren't enough games I like right now. Soriku, an Xbox 360 would fit you well. All of it's RPG's and achievments.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I beat every metroid 100%. LoZtp 100%. I guess getting all stars in smg is 100%. I beat CoD 4 on all modes and got all of the achievements 100%. Bioshock 100% achievements. Working on mass effect and oblivion. Gh3 100% achievements. Halo 3 100% achievements. There are alot of other games. The ones I need to beat 100% that I have this gen are. Mass Effect,Oblivion and that is about it that I can think of lol. They are just so long. Oblivion with all side quests and expansions is almost 200hrs. Mass Effect is only 40hrs but I just got it last week so yep.

Around the Network

I don't think I've ever beaten a game 100%, and I don't even finish about 70% of the games I play.

Actually, for someone who posts on a videogame forum an awful lot, I don't really play games all that often...

Am I a casual?

I'm a very casual gamer but I don't like playing casual games.

100% of almost every game (Freaking Pikmin 2)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I don't think I've ever beaten a game 100%, and I don't even finish about 70% of the games I play.

Actually, for someone who posts on a videogame forum an awful lot, I don't really play games all that often...

Am I a casual?

Get off you casual. @totalwar You too! @Riot I'm forcing myself to play Luigi too X_X I got 70 stars. I can't continue. But I HAVE to for ,y goal. But it's so boring...

Oh you think you won't become a casual in the future? Trust me you will, it will get to you. There's no resisting it.

Very much depends on the game, what is required, and what I get for it.

Any BioWare RPG, I'll do my damndest to run through it multiple times and complete each sidequest, get each ending and item.

I just finished SMG with all 242 stars. I had to take a few months between the first and second run through - I got the first 125 in about a week and risked OD'ing on the game. But it was a blast the first time, and it was neat running around as ***** the second time. However, it doesn't give you more than one last, rather lame, level, so were it a weaker game, I probably wouldn't do a second run through.

I have not finished TWIP yet, because I haven't gotten all the fish, but that's it. I doubt I'll bother with that.

Metroid Prime? Finished it once on normal. May go back for missed tokens and such another time, but I've got a stack of games waiting to be played now.

RE4? In the old days when I had more time I would have done all I could to get every last record on the Mercenaries levels, but I've got the real kickass weapons in the single player, and that's good enough for me right now.