By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody get this offer?`

Soriku said:
No, I was being serious. My sister was yelling at me to get off the PC and I was like "**** that, I'll do it tomorrow."

Are you guys going here? http://www.utalkback.com/rewards.do

If you STILL don't see it, I have the picture on Paint, but how do I get it on?

I see the dog.

Man, I'm really tempted to do this.  Even if it's only $50 a quarter... 

Around the Network

Soriku you could request an invitation here. Whoever didn't get one just request here. https://www.utalkback.com/contactus.do

I sent an email asking why target isn't there.

Yeah. There are plenty of things like this. Most of the time it's really hard to get enough points to cash out. Some of them can be reasonable though. It's one of the easiest ways to collect consumer information.

Ha.  I got one.  Why not.  Worth the scam... as i like reading these surveys.  Helps me learn how to make a better survey.  Or at least pick out bad questions in a survey and diagnose why they suck. 

^ Ive seen many of these too but if apple, ebgames, and target sponsor it there must be something different.

Around the Network

sc94597 said:
^ Ive seen many of these too but if apple, ebgames, and target sponsor it there must be something different.

Oh, i've seem plenty backed by a lot of reputable companies.  They have rewards and stuff.  You just have to work hard to get them.

My gamestop email pictures never come through for some reason.  So annoying. 

I saw sorikus pic....

how come we didnt get target?
well congrats to you soriku, If you dedicate a fraction of the energy you spent here in VG for surveys, you'll have enough for a ps3 in no time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Hah doh. Do to not having the right thing I signed up for the wrong one. Eh well no checking out how far fetched and screwy the terms may be for me.

Soriku said:
@iclim

Log out and check it. Target should appear.

what the hell would that do?
I still wouldnt get a target giftcard ='(

Dont worry I believe you already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Hey if you log out click on target then log in when you are there it lets you buy target. I don't have enough points though.