By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody get this offer?`

sc94597 said:
Oh well that is 200 dollars for games. Its not as good as 600 but still.

yeah I guess, but 600 sounds soo much sweeter  . 
Well anyway, again lets meet back on March

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Target for me then.

Unfortunately, they dont have target, they have:

American eagle
iTunes
Gamestop
Starbucks
TicketMaster
uTalkBack Magazine Collection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Soriku said:
Target anyone? Helloooo? Target has EVERYTHING.

So say $50 a month. Now is Feb. Let's start with March. March-Dec = $500. Plus two more months = $600. PS3 for me in a year then.

But there'll probably be price cuts. So by Christmas, maybe?

Well you could just get the 40gb unless you care about bc. Also take in consideration money like birthday and christmas or allowance. How old are  you soriku. Are you old enought to get a job?

Soriku said:
Target anyone? Helloooo? Target has EVERYTHING.

So say $50 a month. Now is Feb. Let's start with March. March-Dec = $500. Plus two more months = $600. PS3 for me in a year then.

But there'll probably be price cuts. So by Christmas, maybe?

Soriku, calm down and relax.
you might want to sit down because this might come as quite of a shock to you.
they dont offer Target Giftcards.
The only giftcards they offer are:

American eagle
iTunes
Gamestop
Starbucks
TicketMaster
uTalkBack Magazine Collection

understand?

Hm do you think you could get 1 set of each gift card per season. Like the 25 dollar ones and the 50 dollar ones. Like lets say you get a 50 then you could get a 25. That adds an extra 100.

Around the Network

Wait where is this "Target below Gamestop" Soriku is speaking of?

Soriku said:
I'm on my Wii and I can see it.

See the dog?

No. what dog?

Lol soriku what are you talking about? Oh wait you mean like the target icon dog. The pitbull. The one in the commercials.

sc94597 said:
Hm do you think you could get 1 set of each gift card per season. Like the 25 dollar ones and the 50 dollar ones. Like lets say you get a 50 then you could get a 25. That adds an extra 100.

I dont think we can.
It says Gamestop rewards, which would include both versions of the cards.