By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody get this offer?`

iclim4 said:
Weird how the email says "By Invitation Only"
I wonder how many people got it......

i guess people with a good eb record. Where they made payments and sent used games on time. I didn't buy or sell anything when I signed up. I just wanted to see their new offers that I get by email. 

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
iclim4 said:
Weird how the email says "By Invitation Only"
I wonder how many people got it......

i guess people with a good eb record. Where they made payments and sent used games on time. I didn't buy or sell anything when I signed up. I just wanted to see their new offers that I get by email. 

I checked my mailbox and noticed I got the same invitation a few months ago, I think they might be sending this offer to all subscribers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@DarkNight_Ds Fine if I get a gift card I will scan it and show you. The only spoof I know is a joke or a parody of something.

Yeah I get so much spam I barely check that. So I saw ebgames in there and was wondering why it was in spam. I got this like a week ago and just noticed.

sc94597 said:
Yeah I get so much spam I barely check that. So I saw ebgames in there and was wondering why it was in spam. I got this like a week ago and just noticed.

well heres to our luck.

lets meet back, somewhere between a month or a month in a half and talk about our free gift cards or lack there of 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

^Ok

I just saw something that would put a damper on our little schemes.

*Redemptions of GameStop provided Rewards will be limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter.

Fudge, I guess ticket master and starbucks could work....

Oh that sucks so you could only get 1 of each thing. Well that is still a free 50 dollar gift card. What do they mean buy calendar quarter?

sc94597 said:
Oh that sucks so you could only get 1 of each thing. Well that is still a free 50 dollar gift card. What do they mean buy calendar quarter?

Im guessing 4 times a year.

Jan---March
April---Jun
Jul---Sep
Oct---Dec

we could still make the March deadline
then redeem another giftcard on April
then we will have to wait till June to redeem our next gamestop giftcard.

sucks, cause I was hoping to get a Gamestop giftcard once a month..

Oh well that is 200 dollars for games. Its not as good as 600 but still.