By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is the XBONE innovative while the PS4 is just better graphics?

Am I right?

Yes 92 21.50%

No 202 47.20%

Wii U is the real next-gen system 98 22.90%

See results 36 8.41%

Total:428
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
bananaking21 said:
kirby007 said:

are you high? or just a hater?

Microsoft had a great vision, the uninformed masses didn't like it, and microsoft listened to them. doesnt mean their vision changed.

didnt bother reading anything after that. when you can hold a series argument let me know. dont bother replying. 

nice way to avoid the point! bravo!

Your point in a nutshell:

People who didn't like MS's original vision = biased and/or uninformed 
People who liked it: blind sheeps.

Did I get it right?

You got half the point right

people who liked it: who saw a tremendous value potential

Nah. If the only reason offered for people to dislike it is pejorative, the other way has to be pejorative as well. Unless.. Oh right, that's just your bias doing the talking.

listen, did you see bananas post?

MS was just trying to pave the way towards the unavoidable digital future all consoles will follow, if not this gen, then next generation, being innovative just as they were last generation with Xbox Live. I didn't agree with all the policies brought forward but at least I understood the end goal. he obviously didn't

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
Exactly how i feel about the 2 consoles.
Plus xbox live is getting more features in the near future.
Like: family sharing plan, able to trade/sell/loan digital copies (something steam already copied from microsoft)
Plus others they are working on.
IMO sony will copy microsoft and add those features too just like they added x game chat.
Microsoft easily wins on the software side.

Please not you too....let's just stay away from the SILLY "copying" thing. That is just absurb...seeing as they all have "copied" something from one another if we go by the way most of the people on this forum talk. There is NEVER anything wrong with improving on exisisting technoligies which ALL 3 companies have been doing so can't we all agree to just....ya know...drop the childish "copying" thing.

AS for the otehr stuff...both consoles will be getting more features in the near future. At the end of the day what really matters is the GAMES that you prefer....everything else is extra stuff. Great additions but still extra compared to the core which is the games.

Just saying xbox has the best features IMO and it truely feels like a next gen console. Pretty games doesn't define a next gen console. 

I cant wait for microsoft to reveal all the new features they are working on. It will make it a true next gen console....as it already is IMO. 

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Imaginedvl said:
Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

Don't waste your time :) He just used that opportunity to try smart-post something and insult some people of blind sheeps at the same time... 

Oh really? Nice try, kid. But he's the one talking down on people who didn't like the original ideas. Calling them biased and uninformed. As if it was impossible to disagree with them otherwise.

Yah because insulting a good amount of Xbox One fans of "blind sheep" is better? Hum, really?

Insulting? If the hat fits, wear it. But I didn't insult anyone. I already explained what I typed and why I typed it. But as I said, if the hat fits, you're free to wear it.

I think you are just missing the point why i posted here: calling out bananas bullshit

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

Yah because insulting a good amount of Xbox One fans of "blind sheep" is better? Hum, really?

Insulting? If the hat fits, wear it. But I didn't insult anyone. I already explained what I typed and why I typed it. But as I said, if the hat fits, you're free to wear it.

You are just calling people who agreed with Microsoft's policies : blind sheeps. And yes, of course it is an insult lol...

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
bananaking21 said:
kirby007 said:

Microsoft had a great vision, the uninformed masses didn't like it, and microsoft listened to them. doesnt mean their vision changed.

didnt bother reading anything after that. when you can hold a series argument let me know. dont bother replying. 

Did I get it right?

Nah. If the only reason offered for people to dislike it is pejorative, the other way has to be pejorative as well. Unless.. Oh right, that's just your bias doing the talking.

MS was just trying to pave the way towards the unavoidable digital future all consoles will follow, if not this gen, then next generation, being innovative just as they were last generation with Xbox Live. I didn't agree with all the policies brought forward but at least I understood the end goal. he obviously didn't

Most people understands the end goal. That doesn't mean they have to agree that it's a good idea. And innovative for doing those things? Most of them are already features offered by Steam. Family sharing was maybe the only innovative thing going on. But that was more a necessity that arosed from the overly restricting DRM in place, than a legitimate desire to offer more to tyhe players. Take from one hand, give from the other. If their vision had been that good, it wouldn't have been changed to adjust to the PS4's. And people would have embrassed it.

There's a Steambox coming up. Buy it if that's the kind of environment you want so much.

Imaginedvl said:
Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

You are just calling people who agreed with Microsoft's policies : blind sheeps. And yes, of course it is an insult lol...

Come back at me once you've read more than just the lines that fit your need for attention and melodrama.

Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
Hynad said:
kirby007 said:
bananaking21 said:
kirby007 said:

Did I get it right?

Most people understands the end goal. That doesn't mean they have to agree that it's a good idea. And innovative for doing those things? Most of them are already features offered by Skype. Family sharing was maybe the only innovative thing going on. But that was more a necessity that arosed from the overly restricting DRM in place, than a legitimate desire to offer more to tyhe players. Take from one hand, give from the other. If their vision had been that good, it wouldn't have been changed to adjust to the PS4's. And people would have embrassed it.

There's a Steambox coming up. Buy it if that's the kind of environment you want so much.

they changed it because the "internet" wasn't ready for it. doesn't remove the fact they had a vision which still stands which was my whole fucking point

Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:
Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

Come back at me once you've read more than just the lines that fit your need for attention and melodrama.

ahah now this is typical from you, don't worry I do not care about coming back to you about that particular point neither about your oppinion in general :)
I only care about pointing out the stupid things you are posting while making generalization...

Imaginedvl said:
Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:
Hynad said:
Imaginedvl said:

ahah now this is typical from you, don't worry I do not care about coming back to you about that particular point neither about your oppinion in general :)
I only care about pointing out the stupid things you are posting while making generalization...

But that's the thing. I didn't make a generalization. Kirby did. Somehow, you missed that part. My comment to him was an illustration of HIS comment.

Really, try to keep up.