By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is your favorite console the best?

PS3 is a Blu ray first and a Video game console second. More quality games need to be made for the PS3.
XBox 360 has a large collection of games from lots of different genres. MS delivers lots of games, some questionable quality
Nintendo Wii provides the best gaming experience for the casual gamer with its stellar top 10 games available. Lots of games on Nintendo Wii, cheap to develop for.

Best console of all time is: SNES, there were some awesome games back in the good old days.

Around the Network

I have to find the link, but there is a program that can stream you-tube from the PC to the 360.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
PS3 is a Blu ray first and a Video game console second. More quality games need to be made for the PS3.
XBox 360 has a large collection of games from lots of different genres. MS delivers lots of games, some questionable quality
Nintendo Wii provides the best gaming experience for the casual gamer with its stellar top 10 games available. Lots of games on Nintendo Wii, cheap to develop for.

Best console of all time is: SNES, there were some awesome games back in the good old days.

What exactly is a casual gamer, though. I remember when me and other bitter Gamecube fans would bash the PS2 for being casual. GTA, Madden, Halo, ect: Those use to be what us Gamecube fans called casual. I remember going to PS2 forums trolling... "Gaystation" "Playstation Poo" Those were some great times.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

wii is my favorite.

...because i happen to like the soo called "kiddy" and "causual" games despite that fact i am a "hardcore" gamer. it simply has the greatest mix of high quality games in all genres not just pandering to the "hardcore". i need a great variety of games not just shooters.

...because the great titles the wii have are far more original and different from anything else i've played, something i cannot say about the rival consoles where everything feels like it is a rehash of the ps1/n64 generation with better graphics.

...because (and this is a huge one for me) my girlfriend will play the wii with me (and refuses to touch any other gaming console) and i love spending time with her. for that matter, my parents liked playing it with me too which was also great.

...because i've always liked nintendo and their franchises (mario, zelda, metroid, smash bros, mario kart,...)

...because A) the console is cheaper and B) all the media is cheaper (and often budget) meaning i get to play more games for the same money compared to the other consoles.

Why is your favorite console the best?

because it is my favorite... =)

its not my favorite because its the best, but its the best because its my favorite...

Around the Network

I like everybody posts so far. Keep it coming.

-Awesome motion controllers
-Pointer function
-Wi-Fi
-Miis
-Awesome games
-Reliable
-Sleek
-Full backwards compatible
-Virtual Console

You got it right?

- smaller than other ones
- controller
- GC compatibility
- All my favorite games
- the name

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

fazz said:
-Awesome motion controllers
-Pointer function
-Wi-Fi
-Miis
-Awesome games
-Reliable
-Sleek
-Full backwards compatible
-Virtual Console

You got it right?

If you are asking if I got a wii the answer is yes. Its also my favorite console.

Wii - revolution
-great games
-great franchises
-Nintendo !!!!
-Good reliability
-most fun