By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic focusing on console titles claims PC gaming is currently in "disarray"

naznatips said:
The which developer is better debate needs to stop. It's very off-topic. If you want to argue about developers, make a topic about it. Don't argue here. This topic is about the state of PC gaming as a profitable enterprise.

Thanks for clarifying the topic and will make sure I stay within in future post. 

Around the Network

Well Bozo, you certainly have lived up to your namesake.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@naznatips

I don't have to post my source. I don't want my favourite site overran by people from this site. Sorry :)

AU FOREVER

I'm guessing based on that last comment that he pulled it off some moron's forum post.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

rocketpig said:
Well Bozo, you certainly have lived up to your namesake.

Please stay on topic. j/k rocketpig  I thought he was using the numbers from the npd or at least they seemed like it.  I'll see if I can find the PC portion of the NPD numbers

Around the Network

The numbers do not lie. You can go find your own source.

AU FOREVER

Can you give us any hints? This could be fun.  My hometown has a scavenging hunt for a medallion every year.  Follow the clues and get the prize!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Are you 12 years old? WTF?

Prove your source or get the hell out of the thread so the grownups can talk.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'm not here to get approval or impress you. Just clearly stating fact.
If you don't like? I'm sorry.

AU FOREVER

Bozo this is a game sales site. Everyone here lives of numbers, facts, and SOURCES. We use facts here, not opinions, and certainly not fake numbers.