By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For those that played Devil May 4...what would you like changed for DMC5?

disolitude said:
dabaus513 said:
Well its alot better than DMC2's and alot less silly than ninja gaidens (Fair comparison i think.)

Agreed...Ninja Gaiden is better than DMC in most categories.

Dante is a lot cooler than Ryo tho :)

Nero not so much...too much whining...

Haha I wouldnt go that far...

Edit: I dont think having a city with people would turn the DMC series into a boring sandbox game. I think itd be cool to have item shops, weapons shops, gun smiths, people to talk to/save. Think of zelda majoras mask and fable. As far as i know those games are not sandbox but are what id like to see dmc series evolve to in terms of things to do. It could have a very gothic atmoshere, creepy music, the town that is. Its not like im talking about newyork with sky scrapers and stealing cars and crap.

Around the Network

@Edouble24

I don't think DMC wants to get to the technical level Ninja Gaiden is at. I honestly had a really relaxing experience playing DMC4 because it is like Coke Zero. Most of the flavor but none of the calories...

You don't have to spend countless hours mastering it like ninja Gaiden and you can look badass after you pick up some techniques within 30 minutes of play. Even you have to admit the game has amazing style...

SS on Style points for DMC4 :)

But I understand that if you are looking for something hardcore you may be disappointed...

yes the style is cool, it's very easy to look badass but DMC3 was pretty hard in comparison to 4.

I guess I was just expecting more from a next gen sequel but all I got was DMC3 with better graphics and enemies that stand there and make no effort to defend themselves. The Devil Bringer is pretty cool though.

Ninja Gaiden 2 will blow DMC 4 out of the water. DMC4 gets boring once you have passed it all. I hated backtracking through the levels with Dante. The music was crap in the game only one track per character played over and over. It really sucked that you had to fight the same bosses over and over. When you got lost it would be better if there were directions showing which way to go, walking around in circles is no fun. DMC4 has great graphics, easy to pick up gameplay and the cut scenes between levels were exceptional.  DMC5 hopefully will improve upon the criticisms I have stated.  

DMC4 is equal with DMC3 both around 83% average score on gamerankings.com. DMC is the highest ranked with 90%. DMC2 average score is only 73%. DMC4 makes a great rental for the average gamer, but a purchase for a fan of the DMC series.

In dmc 5 Nero will break into hell to save dante(end of dmc2) with trish and lady

Nero should be the main character all game and should get the dante treatment
weapons and classes

longer storymode and a solid storyline would be good

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 will blow DMC 4 out of the water. DMC4 gets boring once you have passed it all. I hated backtracking through the levels with Dante. The music was crap in the game only one track per character played over and over. It really sucked that you had to fight the same bosses over and over. When you got lost it would be better if there were directions showing which way to go, walking around in circles is no fun. DMC5 hopefully will be a better experience. DMC4 is equal with DMC3 both around 83% average score on gamerankings.com. DMC is the highest ranked with 90%. DMC2 average score is only 73%. DMC4 makes a great rental for the average gamer, but a purchase for a fan of the DMC series.

Ninja Gaiden 2 will blow DMC 4- No.

As for the bolded parts, yeah you're right but i liked fighting the bosses agian with dante, plus you got weapons when he beat them so it wasnt that bad.

i jus finished the game myself today, and there is a few things i would like changed for DMC5, have Dante as the main character again, cause Nero had no attitude, have automatic fire like in DMC2, more areas to explore, cause i was a little dissapointed when you started being Dante you had to back track all the way back to the beginning of the game, fighting all the same bosses again, and the game needs to be longer about 24 missions.

I hate to go off topic but I have a quick question and don't want to create a thread.

what's the difference between spamming and trolling?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Ninja Gaiden 2 will blow DMC 4 out of the water. DMC4 gets boring once you have passed it all. I hated backtracking through the levels with Dante. The music was crap in the game only one track per character played over and over. It really sucked that you had to fight the same bosses over and over. When you got lost it would be better if there were directions showing which way to go, walking around in circles is no fun. DMC4 has great graphics, easy to pick up gameplay and the cut scenes between levels were exceptional.  DMC5 hopefully will improve upon the criticisms I have stated.  

DMC4 is equal with DMC3 both around 83% average score on gamerankings.com. DMC is the highest ranked with 90%. DMC2 average score is only 73%. DMC4 makes a great rental for the average gamer, but a purchase for a fan of the DMC series.

Why wait for Gaiden 2? The first one blows DMC4 out of the water.

If you're refering to me posting so often its because where i live it is late and dont want this thread to go the way of the dinosaur. But uh, trolling is like "DS sucks cuz its graphics are shit" True as that may be (I kid ; ) ) it is offensive to others where as spamming is posting very often with very little input on the discussion at hand, well thats my definition. If you want a good one go to urbandictionary.com