By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How knowledgable is the Gaming guy/girl at the store near you?

For me it varies greatly, im in the UK so main store is GAME, this one guy seems to know everything about every game on every console and is like a gaming encyclopedia, but this other guy who last month i preordered SSBB from is the complete opposite, when i asked if i could preorder Brawl yet he said "didnt that come out like 6 years ago?" WTF?!

Around the Network

"Not Very"

Hahahahahah. I crack myself up. The other day the Gamestop employee was telling someone that the Xbox 360 can play Blu-ray.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

The ppl i know who work in gmaing are very biased for the ps3 or 360 no mention of wii cept if you say it is for a child.

"Like you know"

I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to games so I don't have to ask questions to the employees about games unless I can't find a copy and have to ask if they have some in the back. But there was a funny story that this thread reminded me of that was on guild wars guru a few months back about a gamestop or eb games employee (don't remember which store) that tried to convince him that Sony's game division was filing for bankruptcy and would stop producing games and systems. As if the money from 250 million console sales from ps1/2/psp just disappeared and the money from all their franchises (how many billions did they make just from Everquest?).