By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of your avatar?

Tavin said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Samus beats any avatar.

Your avatar really rulz !!

well ... mine ? ... i like that pic .. not one of my favourite pics .. but i like it, i put one of me 'cause i don't usually participate on any forums and since this was my first forum i wanted to .. i don't know .. maybe people "seeing" who was posting :P

I liked Ben's Trigun avatar back-in-the-day way more.
his old avatar, seemed to give him a nice, unique, quirky atmosphere.

Personally I think my avatar has gotten boring.
Ive seen it like a thousand times, I even gave him a haircut but that didnt help much...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

My avatar is boring.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Anyway, the Sandaime, Yondaime, Naruto and Tobi >>> Pein

it makes me easy too recognize who else had pink here, i love pink

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

BEST AVATAR EVER.....its t3h bombz!!!!

Seriously: MS PAINT IS VERY USEFUL

Around the Network

I love mine, G&W is a character that encompasses my lifestyle. Im kind of a cross between G&W and Bender from Futurama.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I consider my avatar to be the best at vgchartz ^_^

^_^

It's not that I love Trauma Center THAT much, but dr. Stiles suits my personal style and looks.

Felt lion + googly eyes = win

antfromtashkent said:
i made my avatar in illustrator
its a peice of a logo for my clan in COD4 (PS3) < hehe i luv my PS3 ^_^

Nice artwork! What's your PSN? I'll show your clan whatfor ;)

Anyways, I love my avatar. And my belief is that you shouldn't change your avatar all that frequently, as that
kind of goes against what they're designed for.