By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst Game of the Gen?

All I see are threads about the best games of this gen, but I feel to truly appreciate the good we must look at the bad.

There we're tons of shovelware titles so I have rules. No movie tie in's, no family games, no party games, and no blantantly bad Wii games (ex. M&M Kart Racing, Cursed Mountain.)

The worst games in my opinion we're:

-Sonic 06

-Amy

-Alien Colonial Marines

-MindJack

-Ride to Hell: Retirbution

Around the Network

Duke Nukem Forever.

I'd rather try and force my own excrement into my 360 and play it. It's literally that shit.

from what i played...Too:Human

That I've played, Dragon Age 2.

Ride to Hell: Retribution was a misunderstood work of art. It is shit now but in a few years it will be appreciated as the work of art it is.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I'd vote for Castlevania on 360/PS3, and Duke Nukem was a real bust.

Anfebious said:
Ride to Hell: Retribution was a misunderstood work of art. It is shit now but in a few years it will be appreciated as the work of art it is.

I pray that this is sarcasm.

Please.

Tell me it's sarcasm.

xJbownagex said:
Anfebious said:

Please.

Tell me it's sarcasm.

You will understand in a couple of years. Art is always misunderstood at first. Give it time man.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
xJbownagex said:
Anfebious said:

Please.

Tell me it's sarcasm.

You will understand in a couple of years. Art is always misunderstood at first. Give it time man.

This is legit; remember Deadly Premonition?

I liked Mindjack, Duke Nukem Forever, and Dragon Age 2.