By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Club PC Demo = Xbox 360 Demo

Thats right, it proves that the game is a 360 to PC port. Its a complete JOKE. All the menus have 360 controller labels and everything. The game truly shows that SEGA just needs to sell out. They arem becoming the biggest jokes of the industry. Even below Atari.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Not sure I understand your rant. You wanted the PC version to be different and would you have rather not have it on the PC because it is exactly like the 360 version? Seriously what are you complaining about?

elnino334 said:
Not sure I understand your rant. You wanted the PC version to be different and would you have rather not have it on the PC because it is exactly like the 360 version? Seriously what are you complaining about?

what I'm saying is that everything is labeled with all the 360 icons.

example/ press - 360 start button image here- to start.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

All the 20 people that download this crappy game will be disappointed.

I think Sega should try to create some solid new franchises instead of milking Sonic 24/7.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

check out the image above, thats from the PC DEMO.

Could it be that MS wants people to use their controller on the PC? My girl uses a wired one to play city of heroes and if I have always used a joystick/mouse combo. Just saying the game was probably developed with the 360 in mind so why make cahnges when is easy for most people to just use their 360 controller on their PC. Again if you just don't like the game is fine but to just complain about it because omg it uses the same 360 buttons is silly. If I didn't have a 360 then I could play the game on the PC period. Whether I use a 360 controller or some other joystick or even keyboard and mouse is up to you.

Buy one of those 360 controllers for your PC and you won't have a problem SSj12

And the demo is lots of fun, i played it on the PS3.

ssj12 said:
check out the image above, thats from the PC DEMO.

Have you played the demo? Couldn't it easily be a case of someone mislabeling a screen, or upping the wrong one?

Either way, good job blowing something so meaningless out of proportion.  

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I rented this on the 360 last week...i liked it. solid 3 hours of fun gaming...thats 2 hours and 58 minutes more than turok.  By this argument SSJ12, if Gears of War came out with xbox 360 labeled buttons to the pc, it would be a terrible game?