By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 decoded: New Pics page 15!!!

Aldro said:

The fuck? (The guy who made the voice in the teaser to UC4)

HOLY SHIT! I didn't even realize that he was the priest in The Originals.  Cool!!  Probably the only one in this thread that is watching it though.

Around the Network
pezus said:
:O

Would the gun be there with the game taking place in 1739?

NATE DRAKE CONFIRMEDZ?

pezus said:

not an automatic machine gun

To me it looks like that James Bond story from GoldenEye (?) where he went on a mission with 006 I believe, thought his partner was killed cause he got shot in the head, so he changed the timers on the timebombs, but the guy survived the shot and got badly hurt by the early explosion, which he took as betrayal. This looks like the same idea. Drake could have done something that to him didn't look like betraying (thought the guy was already dead?), but was wrong and this guy thinks he was betrayed and seeks vengeance.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
pezus said:

I'm not saying the game takes place in 1739, but just that part of the story seems to.

oh my

JoeTheBro said:

oh my

What the fuck am I looking at?!

Is that Todds char? I see a slight resemblance, sure.

He sure.. looks like he's been rotting. Maybe it isn't related to Drake after all and all that Every stuff is realz.

From GAF (we already knew this though):

I dont think it will be about Sir Francis Drake
i was looking at the teaser and i noticed something 23 seconds into it

It is a type of cryptogram style and i found out an actual privateer named Olivier Levasseur, also know as La Buse, used this type this style in his will were he said "Find my treasure, the one who may understand it!"
I tried to decode it using the assumed alphabet used in Olivier's cryptogram but i cant figure it out

also at the end of the teaser it shows the island of St. Mary, off the coast of Madagascar, circled. This is the same island in which Olivier Levasseur had set up a base around 1721 and began conducting raids of that base with a couple of other pirates

I finally figured out the cipher using a Freemason cipher alphabet

Decoded it says: memento mori
A Latin phrase meaning "remember that you will die" and serves as an artistic or symbolic reminder of the inevitability of death. This phrase is probably related to the skull seen at the end of the teaser

But its so weird... I imagine a lot of fans being disappointed over no Nate :/ How the fuck are they gonna jump between two characters? And Nolan hasnt spilled the beans yet either. Im scared. Maybe its just a whole new story and reboot.

OMFG MEGATON

Todd Stashwick just added Nolan North and Graham McTavish to his twitter.

Justin Richmond started following Graham McTavish and Robin Atkin Downes yesterday, and Nolan North recently followed Todd Stashwick too.

NATHAN AND CUTTER <3333333333333333