By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 decoded: New Pics page 15!!!

bananaking21 said:
^^ chill!!!! XD

I NEED MORE INFO OR LOOK ALIKES TO YOU KNOW WHOM

IM DESPERATE MAN

Around the Network

Updated the thread title just for you Aldro.

Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:
^^ chill!!!! XD

I NEED MORE INFO OR LOOK ALIKES TO YOU KNOW WHOM

IM DESPERATE MAN

FYI it would be easier to NOT have a ring on his finger if drake is gonna pull it. think about it, they are going to act that drake is falling, and pulling around his finger to pull the ring. instead of having to actually pull it they can just have his hand run accross the dudes finger without a ring getting in a way.

i know you want to know more about this game, trust me, i do to. i am a sucker for action adventure games that put you on a great adventure accross amazing places accross the world. but thinking way to much about this will just get you dissapointed when you see it. he isnt dropping hints just for fucks sake, they are dropping hints because news is coming soon. just like how the ND staff suddenly got active on twitter the closer they got to the PS4AllAccess. just wait and news will come soon enough.

The 4 lines indicating its called UC4..I don't agree with that

dsage01 said:

Don't agree it's UC4 or that the lines show it's UC4?

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
dsage01 said:

I don't think the 4 lines on the skull indicate that the title will be UC4..but who knows I could be wrong.

dsage01 said:
JoeTheBro said:
dsage01 said:

I don't think the 4 lines on the skull indicate that the title will be UC4..but who knows I could be wrong.

Why not be called UC4? Would fall in line with the rest of the game's naming schemes, being Uncharted #: Something Something.

Einsam_Delphin said:
dsage01 said:

Why not be called UC4? Would fall in line with the rest of the game's naming schemes, being Uncharted #: Something Something.

i think those naming shcemes happened for marketing reasons. KZ and Infamous dont sell as much as uncharted does. so givine naming them KZ:SF and Infamous second son makes them easier to jump into and try out for the first time than if they were KZ4 IF3. they want to attract to customers to the franchise and it would seem less intimidating for them with these new names. plus, they have new characters and story lines, so it fits them well. 

naming Uncharted PS4 UC4 would help the franchise continue to grow and like it did from UC1 to UC2 to UC3. and it will also attract the huge fanbase it had before. 

I'm disappointed that their continue on the Uncharted IP.

Naughty Dog were famous for growing up and developing new IP for each new platform

PS: Crash Bandicoot
PS2: Jak&Daxter
PS3: Uncharted & Last of Us
PS4: ?

And because all the new game released on PS4, with it's now limited user base, will be developed with small team and little budget/time (because you can't sell too many exclusive on a platform that just launched), I fear this will just be a graphically updated copy of Uncharted 3.

Interesting

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018