By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 decoded: New Pics page 15!!!

Aldro said:
Kane1389 said:
Aldro said:
Kane1389 said:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Uncharted Drakes Fortune was directed/written by Amy Hennig.
The lead game designer was Richard Lemarchand.

(Bruce Straley was an art director.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was Bruce Straley.
The lead game designers were Neil Druckmann and Richard Lemarchand.

(Neil Druckmann helped writing it also.)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception was directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director was Justin Richmond.
The lead game designers were Richard Lemarchand
and Jacob Minkoff.

The Last of Us was directed/written by Neil Druckmann and also the game director was Bruce Straley.
The lead game designer was Jacob Minkoff.

Uncharted 4 will be directed/written by Amy Hennig and also the game director will be Justin Richmond.

It seems as if Uncharted 4's lead game designer will be someone called Kurt Margenau. His twitter info says =>

@kurtmargenau

Lead Game Designer, .
Shipped: Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, The Last of Us. General Epic Mofo.

^Seems to have been involved with all three games as a game designer, let's hope he's up for the lead game designer task :)

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Joe, was replaying TLOU and thought about this again =>

And I remember someone asking Neil or Bruce if they had a easter egg for their next game like they did in UC3, in TLOU and the answer was something along the lines of: "We had something planned but to be honest, I am not sure if it made it or not"

are those easter eggs or just recycling assets?

9087 said:
Aldro said:

Joe, was replaying TLOU and thought about this again =>

And I remember someone asking Neil or Bruce if they had a easter egg for their next game like they did in UC3, in TLOU and the answer was something along the lines of: "We had something planned but to be honest, I am not sure if it made it or not"

are those easter eggs or just recycling assets?

Easter eggs. They wouldn't recycle a ..boat wheel that says Cartagena. THIS IS ND MAN!
Also helps my theory on why there was such an emphasis on water in UC3 and these objects carried over to TLOU.

UC4 will be about pirates too if you've seen the teaser, so clearly ND has been thinking about this for some time.

Hope it is not as linear as the ps3 uncharteds.

TODD STAHP

(Anyone else read it as "Hurry, Nate"? XD)

Around the Network
Aldro said:

TODD STAHP

(Anyone else read it as "Hurry, Nate"? XD)

ON SECOND THOUGHTS, WTF IS THAT RING ON HIS FINGER?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?

Maybe he's married Aldro?

he is probably married aldro, no reason to make him wear a ring during motion capture, it literally woldnt make a difference, it wouldnt show.

JoeTheBro said:
Maybe he's married Aldro?

NO, CUZ ADD THAT WITH THE TEASE ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT: ITS THE SMALL THINGS! IT CLEARLY MEANS SOMETHING

IM NOT CRAZY

ALSO HES MARRIED, WHEN UR MARRIED, U DONT WEAR UR RING ON THE RIGHT HAND RIGHT? ONLY LEFT? (RIGHT?)

WHAT IF DRAKE REACHES FOR HIS HAND AND SLIPS AND GETS THE RING WITH HIM AND HE GETS IMPRISONED OR SOMETHING AND HES MAD AT DRAKE SO TODD IS ACTUALLY FRANCIS GRAND SON OR SOME SHIT

^^ chill!!!! XD