By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Xbox One feature I never have seen anyone talk about

I bring this up because an ex-employee of mine who works for MS worked on this feature.  The only article or talk I have seen about it was over at Engadget back in September.  It is the integrated Xbox One help system.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/06/xbox-one-help/

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

That's pretty cool and you're right, I haven't heard jack about this til now. Why might that be? Anyway, chalk up another nice little feature.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

lol...

That's probably because people want gaming consoles.

This is a feature that doesn't really relate to the gaming community in my opinion.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I will never get an Xbo if they put that damn annoying paper clip on it.

Plus I think ms needs to market the Xbo better, some still think it can't play used games.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

This is a feature that doesn't really relate to the gaming community in my opinion.

How is context sensitive in game help have nothing to do with gaming?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

That's pretty cool. Since it's seems like it's supposed to replace physical game manuals and digital manuals, I wonder if they'll have different backgrounds or artwork in the future based on the game.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Didn't even know this was a thing but that's pretty cool.

ps3-sales! said:

Did you even read the OP? Fucking hell.

In game digital manuals is a great idea.

Seece said:
ps3-sales! said:

Did you even read the OP? Fucking hell.

In game digital manuals is a great idea.

Already been done though?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros