By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameKults - Game of the Generation is....

Expected... TLOUS really deservers.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

Have you played Mass Effect? I can safely say the Mass Effect triology is more innovative and impressive than both galaxy games. I love Galaxy 1 and 2, but they don't compare to the Mass Effect games in my opinion as to what they brought new to the table.

Yes, I played the trilogy. But Super Mario Galaxy lost to the first Mass Effect game and to be honest that is the worst in the trilogy in my opinion.

I don't think they brought a lot, it's a Sci Fi story with TPS combat. It has a slight hint of RPG that was lost on the second and third game. But I actually liked that, the more RPG focused experience from the first game was boring.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Dark Souls lost to red dead redemption.

Too many people were either defeated or never touched dark souls then.

Anfebious said:
ps3-sales! said:

Have you played Mass Effect? I can safely say the Mass Effect triology is more innovative and impressive than both galaxy games. I love Galaxy 1 and 2, but they don't compare to the Mass Effect games in my opinion as to what they brought new to the table.

Yes, I played the trilogy. But Super Mario Galaxy lost to the first Mass Effect game and to be honest that is the worst in the trilogy in my opinion.

I don't think they brought a lot, it's a Sci Fi story with TPS combat. It has a slight hint of RPG that was lost on the second and third game. But I actually liked that, the more RPG focused experience from the first game was boring.

While I loved the classic sci-fi feel of the original Mass Effect, I didn't notice that!!! Yes the Galaxy games (both) are superior to the first game in the triology.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

While I loved the classic sci-fi feel of the original Mass Effect, I didn't notice that!!! Yes the Galaxy games (both) are superior to the first game in the triology.

Yeah the image looks kinda small there xD.

If it was the entire trilogy it would have been a more difficult fight though!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
ps3-sales! said:

Yeah the image looks kinda small there xD.

If it was the entire trilogy it would have been a more difficult fight though!

Agreed. Also some weird absenses on this list. What's up with Darksiders 1 and Arkym Asylum vs Darksiders 2 and Arkym city? Halo 3 losing to braid.... Some weird stuff hahaha. Why is Fifa 13 even on this list lol.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

Agreed. Also some weird absenses on this list. What's up with Darksiders 1 and Arkym Asylum vs Darksiders 2 and Arkym city? Halo 3 losing to braid.... Some weird stuff hahaha. Why is Fifa 13 even on this list lol.

Wow, those are some weird ass choices xD. Braid? Didn't that game suck? A friend of mine really hates that game xD.

Anfebious said:
ps3-sales! said:

Wow, those are some weird ass choices xD. Braid? Didn't that game suck? A friend of mine really hates that game xD.

I liked it, but it's a 3 hour smaller indie game that doesn't do nearly as much as Halo 3. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

ps3-sales! said:

I liked it, but it's a 3 hour smaller indie game that doesn't do nearly as much as Halo 3. 

Oh it's an indie game that lasts 3 hours? How do they even compare that? Gosh it doesn't make sense xD.

One thing is for sure. This generation was amazing. Hopefully next generation will be just as good.